Maintenance engineer ensure that industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably to maintain high quality products production to ensure our customer's satisfaction & create unparalleled experience.
- Responsible on equipment inspection.
- Inspecting equipment and conducting routine maintenance.
- Servicing and replacing old or faulty equipment.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions.
- Removing old equipment and installing new machines.
- Proving technical support and training on new equipment.
- Responding to customer call-outs.
- Adhering to all safety and performance regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Proven work experience as a Maintenance Engineer.
- Knowledge of EPA and OSHA guidelines.
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and heating systems.
- Ability to read system schematics.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of safety and equipment procedures.
- Good communication and training skills.
- Ability to work with heavy equipment.
60 Mahmashat St.، EL SHARABEYA، Al-Sharabiya, Cairo, Al-Sharabiya, 11668, Egypt
July 12, 2021
October 31, 2021