Responsible for supervising and improving production at plants and factories. They support engineering teams, draw up safety protocols, report issues to the manager, and develop strategies to improve efficiency and profit.
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
- Establishing safety procedures and protocols that take the workers' well-being into account, and that also minimize the carbon footprint.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production, and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
- Identifying, documenting, and reporting unsafe practices.
- Drawing up production schedules and budgets for projects.
- Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
- Degree in engineering .
- Experience with CAD software is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proven experience in the engineering field.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
60 Mahmashat St.، EL SHARABEYA، Al-Sharabiya, Cairo, Al-Sharabiya, 11668, Egypt
July 12, 2021
September 30, 2021